4/5 YEARS OLD BABY – 6/14 YEARS OLD JUNIOR
For children, skiing should be fun first and foremost. So that your little ones can experience learning as a time of encounter and discovery, as well as an opportunity to make new friends, we recommend choosing our group course.
Low Season: until 22.12.2023 // 08.01 – 02.02.2024 // 26.02 – end of season
High Season: 23.12.2023 – 07.01.2024 // 03.02 – 25.02.2024
Christmas: Dec. 26 to Dec. 31, 2023 // Jan. 1 to Jan. 5, 2024
- Selection will be held on the first day to assess the abilities of each enrolled person with assignment of the instructor who will follow the course for the entire week.
- The courses will be held at the Tognola facilities with a meeting upstream at the arrival of the gondola at the start of the Baby ski lift.
- Hours are understood to be 55 minutes.
- The course will only be confirmed if the minimum of 5 participants at the same level is reached.
The cost does not include rental and ski pass.
In case of adverse weather conditions, such that access to the Tognola lifts is not possible, the instructor or our secretary will inform you with respect to the new meeting point.
- *For juniors: it is possible to participate in either the morning or the afternoon course taking into consideration that groups will be formed with different instructors than the morning session.
For info: firstname.lastname@example.org // 34718252323471825232